Monday 30 June 2014

Another Award!

This time it's the Liebster Award!!!




Firstly, thank you to, Lecheria Criada for nominating me. Here is a link to her Award post Liebster Award

Here are the rules for this award.

I. Post the award on your blog.
II. Thank the person who nominated you, linking back to the Liebster post on their blog.
III. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
IV. Nominate another 11 bloggers whom you think deserved of this award.
V. Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator, and write 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

Ok, 11 facts about me. Hmmm....

1. Some of my favourite animals are, dogs, wolves, horses, meerkats, gibbons, (pet)mice and cheetahs.
2. I believe in more than 3 types of love.
3. When I'm excited I often subconsciously tap my hands rapidly on my sides.
4. I have a crooked smile.
5. If I'm watching, listening or reading something I love or am very interested in, I probably won't hear you the first time you call.
6. Ever since I was little I have loved setting up scenes with toys and figures.
7. I love to draw Manga and watch Anime.
8. I sometimes go outside alone and sing at the top of my lungs.
9. The girl who nominated me with this award I have known for at least 13 years.
10. I am running out of interesting facts.
11. I love strategy games, but I'm no good a strategising.

Right, now for the questions Lecheria Criada gave me.

1. Have you ever been overseas, if so, where?
    No I haven't.

2. What was the last sweet delicacy you cooked?

    Um, date loaf I think.

3. KFC or McDonald's?

    McDonald's! XD

4. What is your favourite song?

    Err, I have no idea! I love too many!

5. If you had the chance, would you go back in time and relive an event of your choice? If so, which?

    Probably the horse riding gymkhana I was in around 2 or 3 years ago.

6. Does the smell of Christmas beetles mean anything/bring back any memories for you?

     Erm, the sight of one does, but the smell? I don't believe I've ever really smelt one.

7. Favourite book/series?

    Again, I love war too many! 

8. Who is one person you want to meet before you die?

    Um, good question. I don't really know but I guess maybe, the Queen?

9. Who was the last person you spoke to?

    Mum. XD
10. If red was a number, what would it be?

      Either 4 or 7.

11. What is one thing you are looking forward to at this moment?

      The 5th of July 2014! ^_^

There, done! Ok now for the nominations. I don't know many people who haven't had this, so I'll just do a few I don't think have received it.
Emily Dempster from Amity
 Ruby H-T from Life Through My Lens
 Sararose  from This is Me speaking . . .

If any of you have already had this award and I didn't know about it then you don't have to participate if you don't want to. :)

Here are my questions.

1. What is an acute angle?
2. When you were young, did you dislike broccoli?
3. When doing math, do you use a calculator?
4. Of the past week, what has been your favourite memory?
5. Board games, card games, or video games?
6. If you could have just one super power, what would it be?
7. If you found $1,000 what would you do with it?
8. Letters or emails?
9. What does the colour pink remind you of?
10. Do you enjoy fires in winter? Or water in summer?
11. Make up your own question. I'm fresh out! XD

6 comments:

  1. Love your post, Rosie! :D I know what your answer on Q11 refers to. ;) And, has it really been only 13 years?? Feels like I've known you forever. o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks!! ;D
      I think it's been thirteen years. We met when Thomas was still a baby and Levi wasn't born yet, so yeah at least 13 years. But you're right, it does feel like forever! :D

      Delete
    2. Still a long time. :D It's been a privilege to have known you, friend. ^_^

      Delete
  2. How old r u Rosie?
    If you don't want to, you don't have to tell.

    ReplyDelete