An award, an award, oh goody an award!!!
I've just been awarded this, by My Amazing Days
Here are my 11 random things.
1. I love animals!
2. I have two mice and a cat.
3. I love riding horses.
4. My favourite ice cream flavour is strawberry.
5. I'm not very strong or athletic.
6. I have blue eyes and ash blonde hair.
7. I came second in long jump at our sports carnival.
8. I play Wajas .
9. I love making movies!
10. One of my favourite movies is The Man From Snowy River.
11. I love to collect Schleich horses.
There, now here are the 11 questions I have to answer.
1. What's your favourite colour and do you wear it much?
My favourite colour is green, but I don't tend to wear it much.
2. What's the first thing you think about when you see a jelly fish?
I think of blue bottles, electricity and surfers in wetsuits.
3. Do you like bugs?
4. Are you an artsy-craftsy person, and if so what do you like to make?
I am and I enjoy making miniature tack for my model horses.
5. Do you have an aversion to sunlight?
Not sure as I don't know what it means.
6. What type of animal do you think of when you see a stapler?
Never really thought about it before, but now you mention it, maybe a Crocodile.
7. Do you like listening to music?
8. Are you a dog or cat person?
9. Does the idea of setting a broken bone bother you?
Ummm, I, don't, know.
10. What's your favourite juice?
11. What's the saddest movie you've ever watched??
Not sure, I've seen a few.
There we go, done!
Blogs I award!
Just A liTtle randoM
A MAD life
Last Alliance Studios
At The Periwinkle's
Life in Plumcake
That's all I can think of.
These are the questions you can answer.
1. What's your favourite colour?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. What colour is your hair?
4. Do you watch much football?
5. Do you have a pet?
6. What is your favourite book?
7. What flavour chip is your favourite?
8. What is the weirdest sandwich combination you've ever had?
9. Do you prefer e-mails or letters?
10. What are your thoughts on e-books?
11. Do you think that money should have been invented? Why or why not?
Well there you have it!
Bye for now!